· To lodge an appeal, you must have been a party to the original protest hearing.
· From the time of receiving the verbal decision at the original protest hearing, you have 7 days to request the decision in writing from the protest committee.
· From the time of receiving the original decision in writing, you have 15 days to send your appeal to Yachting NSW via email to email@example.com
· A filing fee of $110.00 must accompany your appeal. You will find a payment slip at the bottom of the Appeal Application form.
· Your appeal must be accompanied by an Appeal Application form. The Appeal Application form will outline the supporting documentation that you must submit with your Appeal.
· In your written appeal you must state the reasons why you believe the protest committee's interpretation of a rule, or its procedures, were incorrect in a separate document.